Are You an iLead Student?
If you see yourself in any of these statements, you are an iLEAD student and owe it to yourself to find out more. Please contact us to arrange for a personalized visit.
- I think learning can be fun and it is possible to work hard and have fun at the same time.
- I'm ready to be treated more like an adult and take more responsibility for my learning.
- I think I would like a small school that has fewer social "cliques." I want a school where I can be myself and still be accepted.
- I like to know I am learning something that is relevant to me and has uses in the world. I regularly ask, "Why do we have to learn this stuff?" I feel learning to work with others as a team is an important skill for my future.
- I like to be in an environment that challenges me and pushes me to make myself better.
- I'd like to do a real world internship in an area that matches my career interests.
- I enjoy projects and I learn better in a hands-on curriculum.
- I'm a creative person and would like to use more of my creativity in my learning.
- I have a business idea that I'd like to try out.