Mauston High School Hall of Fame
PURPOSE OF & CRITERIA FOR HALL OF FAME
Mauston High School has many outstanding alumni whose lives bring credit to the School District of Mauston. The Mauston High School Alumni Hall of Fame provides a vehicle for the recognition of these individuals. We believe members of the Hall of Fame are role models who can inspire our students to continue the tradition of excellence which defines the Mauston community.
To be considered as a candidate for the Mauston High School Alumni Hall of Fame, an alumnus must:
- be a graduate of Mauston High School and
- have graduated from Mauston High School at least ten years prior to the nomination, or
- served as a faculty member of the School District of Mauston for a minimum of twenty years
- have a record of outstanding achievement in his or her field
- have made significant contributions to his or her field and/or the community at large, exhibit outstanding leadership, character and service to community
This year's honorees will be announced at the high school’s 2015 graduation ceremony, and their pictures and names will be placed on permanent display at the high school.
VOTING GUIDELINES FOR INDUCTION
Three (3) of the five (5) members of the Hall of Fame Committee will be present for all voting. After ample information has been obtained to justify the consideration of the nominee for induction, the Hall of Fame Committee will vote on each nominee. The nominee in consideration shall be required to receive three (3) affirmative votes for induction. (Voting shall be by written, secret ballot at a designated meeting. The tally of the votes shall remain confidential to the Hall of Fame Committee.)
SPECIAL RECOGNITION INDUCTEES
From time-to-time, individuals from the school and the community who have made outstanding contributions to Mauston High School will be considered for special recognition. Five (5) affirmative votes by the Hall of Fame Committee will be required for this special recognition.