Business Services provides many support services necessary to facilitate the instructional, co-curricular, and community programming offered by the School District of Mauston. Some of these services include:
- Coordinates all phases of the district's budgeting process which exceeds $22.9 million.
- Receipt and disbursement of all district funds.
- Process of payroll for over 265 employees.
- Administer employee benefits programs.
- Maintain financial records in accordance with Wisconsin Uniform Financial Accounting Requirements (WUFAR), Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), and standards of the Government Accounting Standards Board (GASB).
- Manage district investments.
- Oversee the debt of the school district.
- Maintain a current inventory of the fixed assets of the district.
- Provide resources for collective bargaining.
- Oversee custodial, maintenance, and technology of the district.
- Provide supervision of food services and transportation services.
- Oversee risk management of the district.